Division- Development Operations
Organization- Incyte Corporate Headquarters
Clinical Data Manager
The Clinical Data Manager is liable for carrying out the responsibilities that are relevant to Phase I-III clinical trials as per better clinical practices and additional protocols. He/ she is responsible for the creation of a quality product with in recommended timelines and deliverables.
Roles and responsibilities
- Perform as key data management representative in multidisciplinary project teams and maintain good relationship
- Review the data and understanding of other data areas and settlement of unpleasant event with security database.
- Carry out user friendly testing methods of clinical databases
- Carry out the quality management of clinical databases
- Preparation and preservation of documents relevant to data management
- Execute the data management activities as per Good clinical practices
- Other additional duties
- Require 3-5 years of experience in data management
- Must have an undergraduate degree or hold a certificate in health care discipline.
- A minimum 3-5 years experience in Data management is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree OR certification in a related allied health profession from an accredited organization like RN,MT,PA and RT.
- have an experience Electronic data capture system
- Need an experience in Oracle Inc. EDC system
- Have an experience in Oncology and Inflammatory area
- Previous employment experience as CRO manager in Data Management at any organization