Full time job Cognitive Professional Services Inc
Position of the job– Family assistance center coordinator
Name of the company– Cognitive Professional Services Inc
Number of hours per day– 8
Minimum required education– Associates Degree
Required Experience– 1 to 3 years.
Description of the position–
Need to be responsible for administration, counseling, reporting and networking functions and any requirements to meet the overall standards.
Duties and Responsibilities for this job–
- Need to validate all the family assistance center specialists and must log all member contacts and communications including the cases for Family Management program which is also known as FMP with in 72 hours.
- Must have experience with oral presentations.
- The person must be a computer literate.
- Must have the ability to gather all the information and make recommendations accordingly.
- He must have valid drivers license.
- He should also have excellent communication skills.
- Must have excellent relational-building up skills with all the persons in the department.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
You can apply for the job by the following link-
Click here to apply for this job.
Click here to upload your Resume.